Does your XC or Enduro riding need a check-up?
Do you need treatment to help with your racing?
Do your skills need some rehabilitation?
G R E A T N E W S !
The Cross Country Clinic is now open!
Sessions will be both skills and effort based and are intended to help with you get the most from your riding whether it's escaping at the weekend or racing.
Sessions are led by British Cycling Level 3 Coach and L2 MTB Coaches
10:00 Ride out so please arrive in plenty of time to get ready and hear the session briefing
£10.00 Per rider, minimum age: 12yrs
Meet at the BOTTOM Car Park of Queen Elizabeth Country Park, PO8 0QE, Saturday AM
You’ll need a bike in good working order with bar ends and working brakes, adequate clothing for the conditions* along with enough drinks & snacks to last the session.
For more info, please get in touch
Once you've entered and paid, please download, complete and return the following to email@example.com
This is compulsary for all riders so that a bit more about you and that you've agreed to be coached by us!
Terms and Conditions:
1. By signing the consent form, you are signing to agree to the Cross Country Code of Conduct as follows
2. Riders will bring a bike that is suitable for MTB riding, bikes must have working brakes, no lose parts and must NOT have have holes in grip ends revealling the bars.
3. Riders MUST be dressed appropriately for the weather, if it's under 16degrees, we cover up so please no bare skin. Coaching sessions involve riding and talking so we don't want anyone getting cold, even if it's only your muscles.
4. Riders must be self sufficent for food and drink, we reccomend 1x 500ml bottle per hour and 1 cereal bar, sandwich, banana etc every 45mins. Remember, this is a coaching session so save your dosh, no need for gels!
5. Riders must carry as a minimum, 1x spare inner tube, mini pump or CO2 and multi-tool, don't worry if you're not sure how to do or use any of it, we'll help, we just can't carry enough for all eventualities!
6, Swearing isn't neccessary, we're there for fun and it may be offensive to some, it also doesn't sound great from dog walkers, horese riders etc.
7. Please DO NOT LITTER! If it comes out of a pocket or back pack, then put it back in when done with!
8. Be minful of others on the session. You may have been riding for years and be exerienced, it may be their first time, lets all help eachother.
9. Please smile - it shows you're enjoying yourself!
Check our Facebook page for updates